1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
I always thought that when I, uh… How do parents go on when they lose a child? You know, when I would see that stuff on the news, I’d shut it off, ‘cause it was just too horrible to think, but I would always think: how do they wake up every day? I mean, how do they breathe? But you do wake up. And for just a second, you forget. And then… oh, you remember. And it’s like getting that call again… and again, every time. You don’t get to stop waking up.
"Equestrians speak a different language, one built in silence."
"I’m gonna tell you a story. It was just, you know, in the middle of the night and we were lying in bed and my stomach was hurting from laughing because you had been teasing me about something- I don’t remember what. Well, I must’ve fallen asleep or something because all of a sudden, I was having this really terrible dream and I couldn’t stop crying. You know, I was crying and you weren’t even really awake but I remember you grabbed me. Remember? You were just holding me so tight all of a sudden. You said ‘I’m right here. I’m gonna hold onto you and I’m never gonna let you go.’ Right then, I knew I would never feel more loved or more known."